Search the forum,

Discuss £75 Google Adwords Credit For Free When You Spend £25! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I've found a way to claim £75 Google Adwords credit when you spend just £25 with them as a new customer. This is a brilliant way to find local business from people searching Google for your trade, products or services.

Be sure to use this if you've never used it before.

Simply call a Google Adwords expert on 0800 169 0488 and mention the voucher.

They will help you setup your account and get you going. You will need a website to direct the traffic to. So if you don't have a website, perhaps ask in the forums for a good recommendation on who to use. Don't pay monthly fees for a website, always pay up front for a design and domain name etc. www.UKReg.com for domain names,www.UnitedHosting.co.uk for actual hosting space, you can use Wordpress free of charge with their hosting and it is a one-click install. Ask in General Chat if you need help with website-related stuff.

When you speak to Google Adwords, consider enabling site-targeting and and ask them to add our domain to your account so you can also advertise on our forums.

ukplumbersforums.co.uk is our URL/Domain - they will guide you through the setup process, or even do it for you.

Thank you Dan appreciate it a lot ... THumBS UP will check tht later

Do you have to have a website set up to do this or will a Facebook/Google my business page do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £75 Google Adwords Credit For Free When You Spend £25! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock