Search the forum,

Discuss 1 days work for someone to hang/ pipe rads. Croydon £120 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savva

Gas Engineer
Have a job to install boiler & new rads. Want an extra pair of hands to hang/ pipe rads. 1 day in Croydon area £120. I haven't arranged a date for the job yet & can be flexible as to when we do it, probably be week after next. Give me a call. Thanks. Sav.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for £120 for hanging and piping some rads? You serious? What's wrong with that?

For someone who needs experience on site or someone who is desperate it's a good opportunity to earn a little money. But if you asked someone with good experience it's not the right amount of money to be fair.

crikey, thats not even "right out in the sticks" money.

Somebody looking for a bit of experience I would say is fair enough.

The guy is on here offering work, fitting a few rads isn't exactly a hard days work either. Yeah the money is a little on the low side but if you aren't interested then I don't see why you feel the need to criticise. I am sure there will be someone grateful for the work.

Have a job to install boiler & new rads. Want an extra pair of hands to hang/ pipe rads. 1 day in Croydon area £120. I haven't arranged a date for the job yet & can be flexible as to when we do it, probably be week after next. Give me a call. Thanks. Sav.

Hi Savva
If you have jobs on in the future that you need help with I would be interested. I am based in Forest Hill. Feel free to get in touch whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1 days work for someone to hang/ pipe rads. Croydon £120 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock