Search the forum,

Discuss 100mm ID pipe end cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 100mm internal diameter soil pipe that I need to cap off as close to floor as physically possible any advice?

I have never actually seen a cap , but somebody may make them , however you could use a straight coupling with a cap that fits internally, any merchant stocks them or screwfix sell them .

Toolstation do a couple of options see p67 of their catalogue 100mm I.d. Is most likely 110mm external diameter ....hope this helps regards Turnpin:)

You can get an internal plug but it is listed as a reducer. You would need to buy a smaller plug to go inside That. It fits like a multiquick connector does, into the pipe itself.

Found what you need! This has been puzzling me for a few minutes, but I finally remembered McAlpine do a black coloured hard plastic plug, which has the rubber seals that fits into the pipe and will fit flush. I have used them myself.
Ignore that it is called a 110mm plug, as although it is for 110mm pipe, but it is for internal 100mm fit.
Drain Blanking Cap 4

Found what you need! This has been puzzling me for a few minutes, but I finally remembered McAlpine do a black coloured hard plastic plug, which has the rubber seals that fits into the pipe and will fit flush. I have used them myself.
Ignore that it is called a 110mm plug, as although it is for 110mm pipe, but it is for internal 100mm fit.
Drain Blanking Cap 4

Great gear and design .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 100mm ID pipe end cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at rear of new extension for sink waste clean water pipe carry out 2 x Lead connections with a new T section No excavation needed, all is digged out.
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
During November we have to replace a corroded cast soil pipe on the exterior wall of the 1st and 2nd floors of our 1930’s building. Fine. However, it also has a smaller diameter pipe running beside it up the full height. It appears out of the wall, level with the first floor toilet, runs up the...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my dishwasher. I assume the washer may need a replacement. Anyway I cannot for the life of me turn the water off I.e at this cap. I understand I should turn...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock