Search the forum,

Discuss 110mm shower gulley help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks - I'm after some help with a shower trap that I need.
I've got a 110mm pipe popping up for a shower/wet room and I need a trap that'll fit straight onto the pipe - preferably one with a male spigot.
The only one I can find is the multiquick version but can't find any info about the connection.

Many thanks for any advice

Mcalpine do a range of floor drains cheers kop

Screenshot_2017-09-11-20-43-21.png

Screenshot_2017-09-11-20-56-25.png

Screenshot_2017-09-11-20-56-56.png

Thanks King - I know McAlpine do a huge range, trouble is they only do one with a vertical outlet and it's exactly 110m so you need a straight coupler to connect to a pop up.
I'm looking for one a bit like a pan connector with a male spigot end - that would save digging out a foot of concrete. I couldn't do that anyway as there is a 90 degree bend just under the surface.
I'll keep hunting,
Best regards

Hi again - KOP. Just had another look at the info you put up and seen exactly what I'm after!
Strange as I've been searching for ages and those two traps have never come up in my searches.
Anyway thank you for your help,
Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 110mm shower gulley help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for some advice as seen a few different things online. I'm installing a shower tray in our bathroom but this one has a square inlay to it first. Is this just a standard wet room square plate and then a normal shower trap underneath? I have seen some mcalpine ones but they are...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off. I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock