Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss 110mm shower gulley help in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. jewellers

jewellers New Member

Hi folks - I'm after some help with a shower trap that I need.
    I've got a 110mm pipe popping up for a shower/wet room and I need a trap that'll fit straight onto the pipe - preferably one with a male spigot.
    The only one I can find is the multiquick version but can't find any info about the connection.

Many thanks for any advice

2. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Mcalpine do a range of floor drains cheers kop

Screenshot_2017-09-11-20-43-21.png

Screenshot_2017-09-11-20-56-25.png

Screenshot_2017-09-11-20-56-56.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. jewellers

jewellers New Member

Thanks King - I know McAlpine do a huge range, trouble is they only do one with a vertical outlet and it's exactly 110m so you need a straight coupler to connect to a pop up.
    I'm looking for one a bit like a pan connector with a male spigot end - that would save digging out a foot of concrete. I couldn't do that anyway as there is a 90 degree bend just under the surface.
    I'll keep hunting,
    Best regards

4. jewellers

jewellers New Member

Hi again - KOP. Just had another look at the info you put up and seen exactly what I'm after!
    Strange as I've been searching for ages and those two traps have never come up in my searches.
    Anyway thank you for your help,
    Kind regards

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Glad to be of service cheers kop