Search the forum,

Discuss £11k of plumbing and electrical stock for £3,200? 30m to bid. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As it says: -

Plumbing & Electrical Stock Wholesale Copper Pipe & Fittings Sockets Job Lot | eBay

£11k inc. VAT purchase price, can be sold for 30% more than that to your customers, at least that's the markup I've been selling it at for years.

Firesale of all my business' plumbing and electrical stock. Loads of stuff here that any plumbing/heating business will get through in no time.

Full list of stock on the auction, accurate at our last stock count on 31/03/2017.

Auction ends in around 25 minutes. Buyer must be able to collect it all ASAP, one large van will suffice :)

As it says: -

Plumbing & Electrical Stock Wholesale Copper Pipe & Fittings Sockets Job Lot | eBay

£11k inc. VAT purchase price, can be sold for 30% more than that to your customers, at least that's the markup I've been selling it at for years.

Firesale of all my business' plumbing and electrical stock. Loads of stuff here that any plumbing/heating business will get through in no time.

Full list of stock on the auction, accurate at our last stock count on 31/03/2017.

Auction ends in around 25 minutes. Buyer must be able to collect it all ASAP, one large van will suffice :)
Wouldn't have the space to store it mate. But thanks for thinking of me.

sold not bad 3.1k

There will be a smaller amount to go at the end too, my last van stock if anyone is interested. Will put it up on Ebay next month at some point. Might suit folk who want a bargain to resell on in the normal course of their business but don't have much space to store stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £11k of plumbing and electrical stock for £3,200? 30m to bid. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock