Search the forum,

Discuss 25% off on over 140 REGIN products. Use Coupon Code "REG25" at the Checkout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dh-UWrNWsAArTre.jpg

VIEW HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 25% off on over 140 REGIN products. Use Coupon Code "REG25" at the Checkout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Safe, Efficient and Innovative. Regin have over 30 years experience in supplying to Heating Engineers. The range now exceeds 750 tools and consumables. Unique, professional , top quality and ISO 9001 certified. We carry a wide range of Regin products -...
Replies
Views
Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder over Winter? I have a 30 litre Hyco Electric Boiler Powerflow for hot water. Only used for domestic hot water (not general heating as have electric underfloor matts) It is for an annex, gets occasional use in winter. Product literature says...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
Regin , Safe, efficient and innovative products for Heating Engineers. We carry a large range of tools and consumables. Unique, professional & top Quality. From Dustsheets to Tape, from Fittings to Washers. VIEW HERE
Replies
Views
Hi all, We had a new combo boiler (Intergas eco RF) installed about six months ago. When we are using the central heating and then use hot water, the boiler turns off (error code 4 - ignite). The boiler is fine when using hot water when central heating is off, and central heating is fine until...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock