Search the forum,

Discuss 38mm antislip ring pvc compression fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am replacing the seals on washers on my sink waste trap. Can the 38mm anti slip ring/washer be bought alone as there is nothing wrong with the actual fittings. I can find the rubber seals and I can see 38mm trap washers at Toolstation. Are these right or can red/blue ones be bought?

And why are they red/blue? Do you get hot/cold wastes?

Thanks

Most traps can have the seals replaced plumbing and heating merchants stock replacements the colour of the plastic type ring is not relative different manufacturers use a mix of materials , cheers kop

Thank you for your reply. I figured to colour was unimportant, just thought as they are supplied coloured that coloured replacements would be easy to find. It seems not. As a DIYer I stick to ScrewFix and ToolStation.

Blue for 1 1/4 Red for 1 1/2 applies to MacAlpine fittings ...regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 38mm antislip ring pvc compression fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock