Search the forum,
  • Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K

Discuss ♪♫♪♫♫ ♬♪♪ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

lol........

th

Was a bit too "European" for my liking

Way hay, no dog enders and emmerdale for me tonight.

Keep up the good work dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ♪♫♪♫♫ ♬♪♪ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously doesn't have a separate standard control box to just switch over like my last one owing to the internal timer etc. Inside the main unit is the...
Replies
Views
I'm living in a student accommodation and broke the lid. I told maintenance and they said if it it still flushes, they won't be bothered to fix it. So I've been struggling to understand on how to remove it, so I can replace it myself, and watched a few tutorials on YouTube but nothing in those...
Replies
Views
Hi there, First time changing a shower or any sort of plumbing work really. Previously had an old Gainsborough shower unit which packed up yesterday, so I’ve bought a tritron easi fit today with the hope that it would require minimal effort haha. Only issue I have is the water pipe on my...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served my time in the 70’s as a pipe fitter/welder , also covered heating at college but so much has changed since then. Extensive experience on industrial...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock