Search the forum,

Discuss ACL Drayton A679B316-52L0 diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old heatslave boiler and the diverter valve gears have worn away. I want to replace it before I replace my boiler in the summer. Been told by local merchant that my model, A679B316-52L0 is dicountinued. I looked at another Drayton diverter valve and the connections are male not female.
Has anyone replaced just the gears on the valves and are they available? The motor gear side is fine.

Any help will will be appreciated.

I replaced the diverter valve today with a Drayton 679-3, I could only get the MA1 mid position actuator. Can this be wired up to use as a ZA3? If so can you give the details. There is no brown cable.

It would have been easier to buy the correct diverter valve

Use both the white and grey as the live
Make safe the orange wire as it will power up
Blue is neutral and green yellow is your earth

When power is applied the valve will open port A. When not powered it will spring return to port B

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACL Drayton A679B316-52L0 diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock