Search the forum,

Discuss ACS Certificates HELP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mintonio

Hello,

I'm starting a job as a dual fuel smart meter installer soon, as i thought i'd do a change of career for a bit more money, i've been asked to bring my certificates in before next monday so they can build the contract etc etc. I thought I had lost my Main ACS certificate which lists all my qualifications like MET1 CCN1 and so on, so i reordered them through City&Guilds and received what i already had!

Turns out when i passed my ACS three years ago at college in Coventry, that they don't send itemised certificates anymore that show the Units (CCN1, MET1 etc) on the certificates. I now have to try and prove my qualifications to them.

Has anybody else had this problem and how did they get around it?

Thank you for all responses.

Couple of questions

What qulifcations are listed on your certificates

And was it a short course (6-16weeks)

Use what C&G have provided.

Alternately get in touch with the place you did your quals with, they'll have a copy of what you did, so will Gassafe.
They could email it direct to the meter company.

Is that this Monday, the Bank holiday or the Monday after?

It was an apprenticeship so it was 2 years.

Yeah it's the Monday after the bank holiday I start. Need to get it sorted by mid next week though.

Below is what my certificate states and what it says on the gassafe website.

IMG_6781.PNG

IMG_6778.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Certificates HELP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years experience! I am extremely knowledgeable in my industry, but when the pressure of having to answer rapid fire questions over the phone, and with an expectation...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock