Search the forum,

Discuss Advice / info needed for soil pipe. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope someone may be able to help as i'm getting conflicting 'advice'

Does anyone know where i can get 2 x caps to fit the pipe in the pictures attached? one measures approx 6cm and the other 13cm. Recently unearthed this chamber after moving into a new home and finding the spare toilet was taking ages for the water to go down after flushing. After jetting i've been told that this was a system from the late 70's that requires the caps fitting to restore pressure in the pipe. Despite visiting all the usual merchants nobody can find a cap that fits either.

Any help / advice appreciated.

Drain 1.jpg

Drain 2.jpg

Drain 3.jpg

Were the photos after jetting?

Does the larger one have an internal seal, if so this may fit? ;
110mm Socket Plug

Is the smaller threaded outside?

Failing that you may have to remove the Tee and access pipe and replace with new.

Were the photos after jetting?

Does the larger one have an internal seal, if so this may fit? ;
110mm Socket Plug

Is the smaller threaded outside?

Failing that you may have to remove the Tee and access pipe and replace with new.

This is after jetting yes.
No thread on the outside of the smaller hole.

Thanks for the link

Cut it out and replace it ,why is it full if its been jetted surely it should flow away my guess theres no fall on the drain run they will be back in no time doing it again ? Kop

Would something like this not work?? Not sure what sizes are available

IMG_9371.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice / info needed for soil pipe. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock