Search the forum,

Discuss Advice needed please - run water pipes out or in walls ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good luck trying to get any heat out of the rad with that pipe kink...

img_20180924_145710736-jpg.34622

Incompetent, don't pay, report him to trading standards.

Hahaha sorry to laugh but don't pay this fool a penny. Not a clue!
He insisted we pay for materials upfront but i have flat refused to pay for any labour, I am now trying to find a plumber in Durham who can come and rectify before Friday as the plasterer is coming on monday!¬

I'm afraid to ask but hopefully the material costs weren't too much, they shouldn't have been. It needs to be recessed deeper and piped in copper, insulated and no buried joints, you know that now.

I'm afraid to ask but hopefully the material costs weren't too much, they shouldn't have been. It needs to be recessed deeper and piped in copper, insulated and no buried joints, you know that now.
We paid £370 but that included other materials as he was also renovating my downstairs porch/toilet (that he's also botched) looks good but floor is on sub floor and hes only used 6mm ply so we have bounce, this is what triggered the whole thing. I picked up on that then started to look in to the pipes more. We are having major renovation and I could not access the radiator ones til now Hind sight is a wonderful thing, we used checked and vetted to hire them, they had very good reviews. It's difficult to know what to do for the best as we don't know any tradesman in the area so rely on websites like that. I will be reporting him for sure, I've alreadt sent an email to checked and vetted, thankfully I found out before I parted with more cash and he caused any further damage!

Reply to Advice needed please - run water pipes out or in walls ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock