Discuss Advice on enclosed cisterns in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

HI

Does anyone have any recommendations for the most powerful enclosed cistern. I have installed a WC unit with a cistern that has a cable flush cistern. It does flush, but might take 2 flushes to get rid of all the waste and often the water only washes down the front of the WC pan , not all around the pan. I have found that cisterns with a pneumatic system, two tubes that connect to a flush plate are sometimes better. Can anyone recommend a make or model of enclosed cistern which gives a strong flush

Thanks

Paul

It's not the flushing levers or pneumatics that are the problem with your cistern - it probably the cistern itself.
There are adjustments that can be made to increase the flush volume on the outlet valve.
You may need to do this.

For a fact, I have given up working on them.
I now tell the customer to call the manufacturer for repairs.

It's not the flushing levers or pneumatics that are the problem with your cistern - it probably the cistern itself.
There are adjustments that can be made to increase the flush volume on the outlet valve.
You may need to do this.

For a fact, I have given up working on them.
I now tell the customer to call the manufacturer for repairs.
Thanks Oz, but have made the adjustments and still no difference

That is a shame. Have you managed to fix it?

Reply to Advice on enclosed cisterns in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
Back