Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on glow worm ultracom 30cx in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jamie Liffen

Gas Engineer
Hi just looking for a bit of information, I’m GSR, have been for 8 year.

Basically the company I work for have won a contract for boiler breakdowns which I’m not that knowledgeable about, due to only doing installs and Maintenence .

I’ve been to look at a glowworm ultracom 30 cx which has no heating or hot water . it’s showing an F9 fault which according to the manual indicates a pressure sensor is faulty.

The boiler is also showing 3bar of pressure , not sure whether this has anything to do with the f9 fault, I’m also not sure if the tenant has been trying to fill her system for some reason ...

I’m going to order the sensor , i just could do with some information on what to do if that doesn’t sort it , thanks .

Sorted

Reply to Advice on glow worm ultracom 30cx in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock