Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on Sunvic actuator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi All,

I've need to change the actuator on a three port 4 wire. The actuator that is on it currently is a Sunvic SDM1901.

Is there an equivalent make I could use without having to change the pipe work and follows the same wiring?
Thanks

Hi, I changed the head on one, six months later back to do the whole thing. Bite the bullet fit a drayton and get the sparky to rewire if your not up on the wiring.

You could just replace the head...

If your draining down the 2 port dimensions should be the same although Iv had some different, grr!

The wiring is the same, usually the new valve has an Earth To add in tho

Hi, I changed the head on one, six months later back to do the whole thing. Bite the bullet fit a drayton and get the sparky to rewire if your not up on the wiring.

Is that just the actuator part? If the wiring is the same as the Sunvic (4wires) it should be straight forward to work out

The Drayton valve has 5 wires. The hard won't fit. You mono valve. The Drayton is spring loaded.

You don't need to change pipework just the whole valve and rewire if you go down that root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on Sunvic actuator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock