Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Air Pressure Pump - Like Utilities Use? in the Plumbing Forum area at

  1. DjClubber

    DjClubber New Member


    I am trying to locate a pump like what the utilities use to pressure blast a blocked water mains or similar.

    I have seen it done but cant find anything that I need to do this. Anyone know any makes and models please?

    It builds up pressure in the pump and then you release to burst a blockage. Handheld type system preferred.

    I have seen an emeric but does that build up pressure then release for a burst through the pipeline? Any suggestions appreciated.

  2. ShaunCorbs

    ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Pressure washer or power jetter
  3. rpm

    rpm Trusted Plumber

Similar Threads - Pressure Pump Utilities Forum Date
High Boiiler Pressure Central Heating Forum Jul 9, 2018
Somewhat off topic regarding outside sprinkler pressure. Plumbing Forum Jun 28, 2018