Search the forum,

Discuss alpha eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

customer supplied his own boiler and arrived the other day to fit to find an alpha eco 28. it was not to bad to fit but looks a bi awkward to work on If needs be in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alpha eco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed? It's an expensive plug, costing as much as a used Alpha pump. Suppliers of refurbished pumps don't supply a plug. Fine if it is a Grundfos like for...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I need to replace the pcb in my vailant eco tec Pro 28 r2 boiler. I am struggling to find one with the same serial number as mine which is 0020092508. Would a pcb which has a different serial number but fits that model boiler be compatible?
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the radiators or kitchen hot tap. (no point in upping the landlords gas bill for no reason) On day 4, the pressure is below 1. I filled it back up to >1, but...
Replies
Views
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill through! It was high despite less usage. If we switch boiler off & on then no error/status codes & works fine. Wondering if a service would sort as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock