Search the forum,

Discuss And another Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Big thanks to gas man for accepting the role of Moderator.... :wink5:...

Many congrats, Mark!!

That blue matches your logo too now so you should be well chuffed ...

Well deserved!

Looks like gas man will soon qualify for the reduced price shares in the forum, well 10,000 posts will have to be celebrated in someway :)

Well done gas man I'm sure your appointment to Moderator is well deserved.

Uh oh...... An axe wielding mod...... Time for the numpties to run and hide!

Well done Mark, just watch where you're waving that thing!

The things you miss when you give in to sleep!.. Well done Mark, well deserved.

Looks like gas man will soon qualify for the reduced price shares in the forum, well 10,000 posts will have to be celebrated in someway :)

Well done gas man I'm sure your appointment to Moderator is well deserved.

Everyone gets cheap shares now that a certain member has wiped out the value :rolleyes:

P.s well done mark :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well done Mark and well deserved after all those posts and help and superb contributions to the forum.

Nice one Mark! .... About bleedn' time! I hope the misses understands :) :lol:

Well done,
all I need now is access to 'combustion chamber' to gain some knowledge.

All the best.
Al

dont think she cares as long as i dont watch tv,mind i cant use the thing she has all the programs pre booked
iim not alone suffering from the dreaded sky plus then i probably watch about 3 hiours a week and its usually like armageddon has struck as theres always two thing recording please chose one to delete

iim not alone suffering from the dreaded sky plus then i probably watch about 3 hiours a week and its usually like armageddon has struck as theres always two thing recording please chose one to delete
I know what it's like. All her programmes are recorded and somehow after Home and Away, Neighbours, Casualty, CSI, Unsolved Mysteries and a whole host of other bull, there never seems to be any free time for me to watch anything. The only thing I watch now anyway is Falling Skies, a brilliant series on TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to And another Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Two pictures from a gas boiler install - is this dangerous, or just embarrassingly poor workmanship. What are the medium term implications of the joins like this? Do I need to get another plumber in to review and fix this? It is just shoddy but acceptable? Regards, Paul McGinnie
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does anyone work for them on here? Just wondered what people's thoughts were on them as a company and if anyone is fitting air source what they think of this...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock