Search the forum,

Discuss And another Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats gas man! Well deserved mate. Sorry it's late only just seen the thread! You and bod gone to join the blues, who's king of the greens now?

:rolleyes2:..been away for a week and its all changed..:uhoh2:
two new moderators!!
:grouphug:..well done to Gas man.. :icon14: and Bod..:icon14:

Well done

iim not alone suffering from the dreaded sky plus then i probably watch about 3 hiours a week and its usually like armageddon has struck as theres always two thing recording please chose one to delete
exactly my problem

congrats gas man, always a pleasure to read your posts and see you input, sorry for the late one, three breakdowns and shunting some stupid twit who doesnt know how to select front gear whilst getting onto a roundabout have held me up:(

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats gas man, always a pleasure to read your posts and see you input, sorry for the late one, three breakdowns and shunting some stupid twit who doesnt know how to select front gear whilst getting onto a roundabout have held me up:(
had to mod you on the language,bad deal with the bump,blame there lack of break lights,much damage done?

not to mine gas man, but the same old story, passanger got out holding his neck and back, then after two minutes started jumping round my van taking pictures, put it this way if he claims for whiplash and hasnt got it, ile make sure hes got it, and no worries on the edited post, just angry, still unsure if it was a scam collision but hey ho.

not to mine gas man, but the same old story, passanger got out holding his neck and back, then after two minutes started jumping round my van taking pictures, put it this way if he claims for whiplash and hasnt got it, ile make sure hes got it, and no worries on the edited post, just angry, still unsure if it was a scam collision but hey ho.

You can guarantee he will be in the docs monday morning registering his 2 grand claim and you running into him made his day.
I hate the way this country has evolved but that is just the way it is. It is a joke we all pay for.

Wonder whether Status Quo has to pay out claims every so often after a 70/80's disco night?

it happened to me 5 mph shunt in bad weather hardly any damage all 3 of them claimed whiplash,when i left the scene,as far as i was concerned there where no injuries i had my family in the car with me none of them where hurt,i exchanged details and left,30 mins later a traffic cop was knocking the door telling me they where being taken to hospital his words to me its very difficult to say if they have whiplash or not ,the following day my mate seen all 3 of them in the nightclub in town no neck braces and getting plastered he took pictures and passed them on to me but my insurance where not interested they just said its cheaper to pay up

it happened to me 5 mph shunt in bad weather hardly any damage all 3 of them claimed whiplash,when i left the scene,as far as i was concerned there where no injuries i had my family in the car with me none of them where hurt,i exchanged details and left,30 mins later a traffic cop was knocking the door telling me they where being taken to hospital his words to me its very difficult to say if they have whiplash or not ,the following day my mate seen all 3 of them in the nightclub in town no neck braces and getting plastered he took pictures and passed them on to me but my insurance where not interested they just said its cheaper to pay up

And that's why great Britain is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to And another Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock