Search the forum,

Discuss Anton recalibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassman

Gas Engineer
Sent my Anton manometer for re-calibration. All was working fine and i had no problems with it.
They contacted me saying it was not repairable and if I wanted it back it would cost £20 return post.
Has anyone else had problems with Anton?
They also said for £160 they could send me a new one.
I told them it must be a joke as it was all working fine all year and only required re-calibration.
They have just ignored my e mail.
They also said it will be scraped in 10 days.
Can not believe how they treat their customers.
I personally will not buy their products again.

I don't know if they are able to just scrap your property after 10 days. It doesn't seem right. I would give them a call and speak to a manager and get some answers. I would not leave this to email as you probably wont get a reply. Its not good customer service though.

They cannot scrap your property !
as above. I personally would ring the rep for your area

According to them I need to pay £20 return postage where it only cost me £6 to send to them.
If not or I do not reply it will be scraped in 10 days.

Contact them mate that's all you can do my mentor had similar issues with his Anton in the fact that it was working absolutely fine went off for recalibration and everything went wrong he basically had a proper go at the rep and ended up with a new one for basically the cost of postage

They re tested and confirmed that it was no good and scraped it. Spoke to a manager and he confirmed all of the above so its a complete joke.

Had a similar issue with testo £30 to get it back as it was not worth spending £100s getting it rebuilt so got another one .

Had a similar issue with testo £30 to get it back as it was not worth spending £100s getting it rebuilt so got another one .

Must of been before fixed price repair

Went for recalibration all working ok quoted £350 for a service a new chip in the pcb and cells for 10year old well looked after unit not cost effective needed it back for accessories £30 please played up plumbase paid half now have a new unit cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton recalibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock