Search the forum,

Discuss Any chance of ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transcoman

... a renewable energy forum? l do a lot of work with heat pumps and solar panel systems and am an approved installer of the Clearly Solar range by Glow Worm so may also be able to offer advice when needed?

There is another member on here RenewableM (i think he's called) who suggested the same thing. I think its a good idea, even though i no sod all about it. (I might learn something).

I would agree a renewables forum would be a good idea(see my rainwater harvesting thread)
I'm no eco-mentalist but we have to look a few years into the future to see which way the works gonna go

rocky

I agree with this thread completley I have been installing heat pumps for around 18 months now, and I am now just starting to sort out my MCS installer accreditation.
Having seen an advert for valiant boilers, solar, and renewables on the television yesterday, I beleive that the renewables are the next big growth industry.
I have spoken to a lot of plumbers in my area who dont believe that they work or have never heard of them and if we are not carefull the industry could get a bad name because of ignorance.

Having looked through the threads this morning I think we could have a flushing machine forum, there are many people asking about them, and you could get BG to sponsor it!!

Having looked through the threads this morning I think we could have a flushing machine forum, there are many people asking about them, and you could get BG to sponsor it!!

Bitchy bitchy, Bg dont push power flushing do they??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any chance of ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock