Search the forum,

Discuss any forum problems?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T & H Plumbing

Has anyone else been having any problems loading the forum las 2 days??

Every other site I logged worked fine apart from this forum, when it did load it would take 10 mins then crash

I felt left out :(

Just today. Was back up for a while a couple of hours ago but really slow.

The boys in the background must have had a busy day.

Just up and running now, but earlier on today it kept crashing? Had to keep pressing the reload button to no avail. Seems ok now :)

Has anyone else been having any problems loading the forum las 2 days??

Every other site I logged worked fine apart from this forum, when it did load it would take 10 mins then crash

I felt left out :(
Yep same here I thought it might be tap stalk playing up as I downloaded a couple of updates over last couple of days but it was loading other forums. Now it seems fine though maybe its something to do with the technical issues BT had yesterday and this morning.

The main server crashed this morning. It was reported as soon as we found out.

Phew!!!thought it was just me having just returned from a soggy bar-b-que and having had a few bevies.......lol regards Turnpin:54:

Its still a bit haphazard for me - quite often the browser times out.

The forums only just come back this morning for me. Had an evening of conversation with the mrs instead. Thank god it's back on!

its on for me this morning but its still not right. it will let me read a couple of threads then one wont load, then it wont refresh or the homepage wont load either. try again after 5 mins and it works. pain in the bum, this needs fixed asap:censored:

its pretty frustrating i havnt been able to have a tug over croppies picture :(

Were you not meant to PM Croppie regarding your misfortune?

Please keep who you 'tug off' to PRIVATE.

PS... PM Ermi...he loves posing in the shower - according to him - bending over and stretching.
Send his pals wild!!! Maybe you two could catch up!!!!

Thank god , i thought it was my laptop but found it strange it was only the forum that was playing up, everythin else was fine ,,,so with my inteligence i diagnosed the fault after about 24hrs ,, DOH Oh also reading your post andy,

Your right oz my toastie i had for dinner near came back to say hi, hope not it was a good toastie

In reality,
I'm just glad to be not the only cynical person on this forum.

I was beginning to feel that I had been dumped, spat out and left to die...alone.

Now I feel wonderful...there are numerous posters that are in my lifeboat...

Itall depends if she wants any pocket money dude, if she ddon't she normally just ignores me lol

The whole internet has been a bit hit and miss for me this weekend, pages not found or taking ages to load. I reckon Virgin Media has had DNS problems, it's working OK now though. (touch wood)

Has anybody else's pictures completely disappeared from the server problems? Even my avatar has gone.... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any forum problems?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock