Search the forum,

Discuss Any one into hi end AV in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenArmy

If any of you guys are into designer hi-end audio-video equipment then check out BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen
Its a Bang & Olufsen enthusiasts web site and is definately the most friendly forum on the web.
Im a regular on the forum and if you upgrade membership to gold (only £30 a year) you will be entered into the monthly prize draw to win £1000's of pounds worth of B&O equipment.
See you there. I go by the user name of The Plumber
If your not into B&O then you should still visit the forum on a Wednesday night when there is a great thread started by some of the regulars that rambles on about anything. Its fun, informative and interesting. Have a look and if you decide to post just say i (The Plumber) recommended you.
We all need a break from Plumbing at some stage.
Cheers
mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any one into hi end AV in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock