Discuss Any other motorcyclists here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the vj23 sp model. Rare as rocking horse poop but kit heads, zorsts, dci etc

All 23's are SP, but I think you are referring to the kit race parts which are super rare and ridiculously expensive.

I used to have a old yz250f field bike 5 maybe more years ago before our local off road centre stopped allowing motorbikes in I loved it not sure if I would have the footballs for a road bike though !

Brings back memories.
When I was errrrrrrr 18 ( many many moons ago lol)
My mother went to australia to visit her brother who went in the 60's.
The day she went I bought an old air cooled cr500 that kept shearing the woodruff key everytime I took the bugger out.
The week before she was due to return I sold it hahaha.
She never liked bikes then and she doesnt like them now bless her.
But it was 5 weeks of crazy fun !!!
Needless to say I have never been without a bike since lol !

Tne rebellious side perhaps lol ;)

Picking up a 600 bandit on Saturday :D

Not the 1200 I wanted but it's so decent and been well looked after that I would have felt stupid for letting it go.

Will add pics after the weekend.

Mines off to Barnsley for some TLC. I have never met a servicing company like them before. The care and finesse that they take with her I second to none. Bennett's they are and I have no affiliation with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any other motorcyclists here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock