Search the forum,

Discuss Any Plans for Bank Holibob Weekend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
The last one before the C word!!!! Where does time go?!

Anyone going anywhere or anything?

"C" word lol . The "G" word is just as bad .... Gardening Pffffttttt .

Wife tells me my plans on the day.

I have a nasty feeling that 'Do something about that tree stump in the front' will be on the list.

Bank Holidays in the South west,! is a no, cant move for people from London blocking up all the roads.

Hi Lou spent the day fishing today totally relaxing away from anyone on a private lake catching these wild fish which fight really well all the best kop.

20170827_163250.jpg

20170827_120730.jpg

No rest for the wicked

And open flame and that will be nice kop

IMG_3014.JPG

Can't eat these ones bud , running repairs on the works van ? Shaun gardening duties today grrrr I know where I would rather be all the best bud kop.

20170828_111040.jpg

20170828_111129.jpg

Can't eat these ones bud , running repairs on the works van ? Shaun gardening duties today grrrr I know where I would rather be all the best bud kop.

View attachment 30739

Why not :D

And yes boss decided to tackle the rust, grounded all off and left it bear steel you can guess what happened so I'm left picking up the pieces as normal ;)

Nice tidy back yard

Looking better tho two coat left

IMG_3023.JPG

It is now mate looks like you got your work cut out got to keep on top of it though all the best now off down the seafront for fish and chips play holidaymakers ha ha cheers kop

:D hope you don't get shafted too much with the price increase was down south a few years ago ÂŁ15 for fish and chips

Geez I would have a fit 5.25 locally :D

I'm in one of these for the next 4 nights. Much better then I expected. The bloody thing is almost brand new.:D:D:D;):)

IMG_9506.JPG

they are harvest bit noisy with the wind tho

The wife works for park dene in great yarmouth they have them on their site really nice inside you could easily live in one , have a good break Harvest. Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Plans for Bank Holibob Weekend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock