Search the forum,

Discuss Anybody recognise this concealed valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody recognise this concealed valve .It has a Mira head on but Mira have assured me it is not theirs. It won't open to hot or cold and requires new. It's only a year old so customer doesn't want to damage tiles as they don't have anymore. Any help or advise would be appreciated

Cheers

IMG_3490.JPG
IMG_3491.JPG
IMG_3583.JPG

Hi there,

You need to isolate the mains water supply.
Take the cartridge out and take some pictures of it.
Send them off to shower doctor they will definitely tell you what model and cartridge you need to make that working.

Kind regrads

Ron

Hi there,

You need to isolate the mains water supply.
Take the cartridge out and take some pictures of it.
Send them off to shower doctor they will definitely tell you what model and cartridge you need to make that working.

Kind regrads

Ron

How do I get in touch with them pal ?

The Chrome but on the outside is also damaged the customer had a go taking it off so it's all damaged

Hectic morning mate. Was typing on the forum whilst watching my baby girl throw up. :eek: #funtimesasadaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anybody recognise this concealed valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I've finished running the copper for my concealed shower valve and tested both inlets and the outlet with cold mains (full pressure). I just wanted to ask is it considered necessary to test the hot inlet with hot water, or will the cold suffice? Many thanks P
Replies
Views
S
Hi all. My hot supply for my shower is on the left and my cold feed is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the user manu.al. However when I turn my mixer clockwise the water is turning cold when it should be hot. When I turn it anticlockwise the...
Replies
Views
Saneal
S
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also stated in the instruction manual for my valve. However when I turn the mixer clockwise cold water is coming out the shower instead of hot water. When...
Replies
Views
Hi im just starting new shower in our new extension. Its a concealed thermostatic mixer from victorian plumb, no instructions. Im putting the valve in a false wall which has been plastered, I pre installed the hot and cold feed and have just opened the box with the shower head. It has a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock