1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Anyone know any plumbing conferences? in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. John Eland

John Eland New Member

Hello,

I'm new to the business and am looking to upgrade my tools and learn more about the business. Do you know any tradeshows and conferences I could go to?

Cheers,
    John.

2. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR

Phex?

3. Tesla

Tesla New Member

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

There is one at the Ricoh arena in Coventry soon. I'll be attending. Will anybody else be going?:)

5. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

PHEX coming up around the country, & Installer one in Coventry early May. Depends how far you want to travel

6. AMW

AMW Plumber GSR

Ffx have a yearly tool show.

7. Jay The Plumber

Jay The Plumber Active Member

check out ecotechnicians

8. zzzjim

zzzjim Well-Known Member

Meant to be more plumbing bits this time , (and water treatment -ch etc)

9. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Thought about it, ! been to one B4, but living on the Devon/Cornwall border it's quite a trip for me, & means a night in a hotel so starts to get a little pricey just to look at Boilers, our local IOP used to run free coach to London PHEX but that's all been stopped as well.