Discuss Anyone to help with my dream in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hello everyone thought I give this ago,I’m a fully qualified plumber nvq looking for a gas engineer to help me with my portfolio to complete some tasks.my work can supply me with some of them but I’m looking for repairs and installs really,I’m self funding myself to go on the Bpec gas foundation course at Bolton college or Trafford if they ever get back to me,I’m 100% committed and would like learn from the best and I know you guys are.i carnt tell you how many engineers I’ve had who have said yes I’ll help you heres my number give us a bell and they never answer the phone so the must be one engineer in the south manchester area who was in my shoes and thinking you know what I’ll give that lad a chance and help him with his dream.

I live in Altrincham,let me know thanks everyone

Probably the most frequent request here from those looking to get qualified. As with private coarse providers if you really want assistance with your portfolio and quickly offer to pay, perhaps unfortunate but true.

Have you found anyone for the course yet. I know at colleges you can do an adult learning course where you go two evenings a week and do your theory side of things. I am doing mine at bolton college. I know BTAS in chorley do one. Oldham college used to have something.

Reply to Anyone to help with my dream in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back