Search the forum,

Discuss Aspirante mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
hi all, does anyone know who makes this mixer it has aspirante written on it. I have fifty flats to work in that all have this model.
Any ideas?
Thanks

9D14AB07-A888-4451-BACB-A6AE681D0E00.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aspirante mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the installation instructions and can't see if a part is missing. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the cylinder? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock