Search the forum,

Discuss bailey drain rods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wards

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
wheres the best place to buy a set of these and which set are the best,all input appreciated:cool:

Bailey 9m Drain Rod Set - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

BES is quite a bit cheaper, but only if you are going to order something else.

£16.65 for the 4 piece set - just quote this code 4864.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lockfast ones - they can't come apart underground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bailey drain rods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the hookups for the washing machine box, but I want to add a sink as well. So I need some help with running the drain pipe mostly to make sure it is...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core central heating zones. I am fitting the bathroom, kitchen and radiators. I was planning to use PEX, but I am struggling with availability of...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Just after some advice as I have been asked to plumb in a sink and washing machine waste for a new kitchenette. The other side of the stud wall shown is the bathroom, with the toilet attached to the soil pipe bottom right and a small basin attached to the 32mm waste. The wall is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock