Search the forum,

Discuss Bath cut out for taps..Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI all..just purchased this bath and haven't come across this recessed rectangle where taps should be.. any help much appreciated?

Thank you in advance..

1498553381768-792144502.jpg

That looks proud of the surface rather than recessed. If so it will help reduce pooled water getting down the tap holes. Not a bad idea really. Just get it drilled and chuck the taps on ;)

Yeah buddy it is proud of surface no idea why I said recessed..I thot there was maybe only a certain type of tap I could use as not all will fit onto the proud surface..

You will need to use a two hole bath mixer, or two separate taps. Looks a good idea to keep it up out of the water. But limits tap choices to nothing with a single hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath cut out for taps..Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock