Search the forum,

Discuss Bathtub mixer with thermostat- lost water pressure in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Va_Dub

Hi All,

Hope all are doing great.

I have replaced two separate tap of my bathtub by mixer tap with thermostat.
Previous with two separate tabs, water pressure was strong, but after replacing it by mixer tab with thermostat, the water pressure has lost drastically (in tab as well as shower head) and shower head hardly get water out.

Any suggestions? How I can increase water pressure?

I have already checked, there is no water flow restrictor in shower head.

There is non return valve at mixer inputs, can I remove it to increase pressure? Are there any drawbacks of doing so?

What’s your set up eg combi boiler / mains pressure hot or cylinder and cold water tanks ?

Reply to Bathtub mixer with thermostat- lost water pressure in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock