Discuss BAXI 105e Boiler Problems... MAYBE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lincolnhandyman

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

Hi and thanks for reading: We have the above boiler installed in our garage, it is approximately two years old and is operated using a wireless Towerstat RF. I have noticed that the boiler fires up on its own accord. I have checked the timer and this is set in the off position (moon). The boiler fires up for approximately 30 seconds to 1.5 mins then switches off. The boiler delivers good hot water and the heating works well on timer. Just can not understand why the boiler should run for short seconds and then switch off. It does this several times an hour. I was maybe thinking that there might be a problem with the Towerstat RF unit but am unable to find anything negative about this unit on the internet. With fingers crossed i look forward to hearing back with some helpful ideas. If only to save on my gas bill.... the last being in excess of £420.00
Many thanks for reading
Christian

Boiler has an internal hot water supply. This gives you hot water quicker and the boiler fires to keep the store hot. This can be disabled, read the instructions on how to do it.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BAXI 105e Boiler Problems... MAYBE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock