Search the forum,

Discuss baxi 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
went to a baxi today customer complaints of a noise within the boiler whenever its being used , went there had a listen and its an intermitent wooshing noise every minute or so and goes again then a whossh noise through the boiler and gone again .
this happens on heating mainly but on accasion hot water as well
any ideas guys??

If you can hear any noises that sound like Chris Moyles - put some noise silencer in it!

What's the burner doing whilst this wooshing's going on H4S? If it's happening on both water and heating try turning the stats down, see if that makes any difference/ You could also check BP's on Modulation ?

Do a BG tell her parts no longer available and sell her a new boiler !

Do a BG tell her parts no longer available and sell her a new boiler !

To be honest i have suggested that as its prob about ten years old and by the state over it never been serviced and as for the wooshing it actually does sound like the tide on the beach .

Take it from responses tho nobody knows

Personally need a tad more info H4S hence the questioning around heat (post5) ... maybe modulation probs overheating the main heatex? Main flame up and down with the tide so to speak :)

To be honest i have suggested that as its prob about ten years old and by the state over it never been serviced and as for the wooshing it actually does sound like the tide on the beach .

start with a service that would cure a lot of noises BTW 10 years is not old for a 105e

air in the system,re pressure just below blow off (3 bar) and run and bleed...maybe,and dont forget to bring pressure down before you go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock