Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105HE minimum pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can someone tell me the minimum pressure to set the gas valve as the manual doesn't list it.

Thanks

Can we also move this post the the non public forum. Not sure how to do that or even if I can

Also look on page 33 , Commissioning (11.2) will give you all the information you need on setting the gas valve.

Min I think is around 18mbar

Around 12 high and 2 low

Close , 12.1 max +or- 0.5 and min 2.1 +or- 0.2

Thank you for all the replies, strangely in the commissioning section it states to set the max to 12.1 and to then set the min pressure but doesn't give a value for that. about 2.0 mbar seems about standard but I wanted the correct values.

I think it would have been a little OTT to have put this in a private forum as this information is freely available to anyone. If I was asking how to set the gas valve then that would have been different. Just my opinion :)

I think it would have been a little OTT to have put this in a private forum as this information is freely available to anyone. If I was asking how to set the gas valve then that would have been different. Just my opinion :)
Have a look on Tec page (20) Min burner pres 2.1 +/- 0.2

Just seemed odd that it was not given in the commissioning section like the max pressure is. Thank you its all set and working now.
Don't you find its the same with most installation manuals , they never keep basic information on one page,

Don't you find its the same with most installation manuals , they never keep basic information on one page,

They do normally on the spec page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105HE minimum pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock