Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 133 HE venturi removal. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I need to replace the fan unit on a 133 HE plus combi. Unscrew the two wing nuts so I can lower the fan and the venturi.
The question is, is it a matter of simply pulling the venturi away from the gas pipe (whilst supporting it) as only the 100 and 80 models appear to have a grub screw to retain it.
Thanks,
Graham.

You'll have to prove you're GSR mate before you get any replies
PM a mod and I think they will sort it out

Are you gas safe registered?

No I'm not. I'm a property renovator that does all my own electric and gas work and then gets the local EIC/Gas safe company in to check it and provide the certificates I need for rental.
Never had a single issue with either electrical or gas inspections.
Graham.

sorry to say by law your cant touch a gas appliance (repair)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 133 HE venturi removal. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a bathroom mixer tap as shown in photo. Recently and fairly suddenly i noticed it becoming stiff to operate the lever - both when lifting or rotating. I decided something was likely wrong and likely to get worse or have something break. So figured it was best to dissasemble...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Can anyone please help or offer an opinion? My Baxi 133 HE Plus has had issues for some time now and several plumbers have not been able to fix. Historically the boiler has had new heat exchanger (about 1-2 years ago, although has recently been cleaned/descaled), new pump (1 year ago)...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hey guys long time no type , I've been busy busy this last while and I've a wee issue if anyone can help,,,, I was called out to a boiler breakdown no heating or hw, now after a bit of diagnosing I've found that basically the APS isn't proving, now I've done all my checks that when it does...
Replies
Views
. . . park van chat with homeowner and find out exactly where he wants his towel rail fitted get out tools, put some floor runners in strategic positions fit towel rail to plasterboard on top of brick wall (towel rail is slightly twisted) run system and check it all works electrically isolate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock