Discuss Baxi 630i Error E133 Urgent Help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

It could be a condensate fault.
If the line from the bottom of the heat exchanger to the trap is blocked, it will send out the E133 error.
There are sensors in the heat exchanger that will not allow the boiler to fire if they are tripped.

Condensate blockages are the main cause of the E133 fault. ( In my experience )

The heat exchanger probably need a clean - way beyond the realms of someone without experience working with boilers.

Not much you can do but wait for someone who knows how to repair boilers.

Also, there are about 10 other reasons why the boiler won't fire up - and throw this fault code at you

Thanks Shaun,

That could be the issue then, where are these governers situated? in the boiler?

Thanks for your help, Phil

No normally attached to your gas meter

Boiling water on the reg sorted it out

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for your help!!

So it turns out the gas reg as Shaun advised was frozen, I poured hot water on it, and left a hot water bottle in the outside cupboard, and low and behold it works!!!

I have to say you guys have been super helpful, so massively appreciate all your help

Glad your sorted

Reply to Baxi 630i Error E133 Urgent Help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock