Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Neatatec 33GA Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
chattering gas valve first stage solenoid has finally failed, new complete valve on its way has anyone had similar issues E133 fault code showing stripped the offending valve down but looked ok ? cheers kop

sorry didnt see this thread, you on Facebook mate?

Nice of you shaun but dont do facebook mate i am a Member of works quite impressed with their set up have you fitted a 200 or 400 doing the 400 combi for ÂŁ615 + vat at plumbcity boiler and flue, usually fit duo tec or platinium for a mid range option but have a job which could try one 5 year warranty cheers kop

i havent fitted one of the 400 but good reports have been fed back to me, will ask in there for you tho

votes are in :D

duo / plat if you have the space (eg not in a cupboard)

400 if it is

200 low end

Nice one shaun got to replace a valliant eco pro so any one would fit really , doing the intergas training tuesday you fitted any ?cheers wayne

Nice one shaun got to replace a valliant eco pro so any one would fit really , doing the intergas training tuesday you fitted any ?cheers wayne

No don't like them

FYI the duo and plati are getting replaced by the end of the year to a 600 and 800

All good things come to a end mate guess we will have to move on with times , intergas is only a indepth look at the boiler really at my local branch then out for a curry bit of a jolly really cheers w

All good things come to a end mate guess we will have to move on with times , intergas is only a indepth look at the boiler really at my local branch then out for a curry bit of a jolly really cheers w

reason i didnt like them is cant get spare parts round my area for love no money and if you could they wernt cheap,

someone thinking theres less to go wrong etc but they still go wrong and about the same amount as a normal boiler there age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Neatatec 33GA Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It appears my heating system is throwing a wobbly; I have a system boiler set-up (Ideal Standard ... I think, can check), hot water works fine but the heating is problematic. When I adjusting the thermostat (Drayton RTS8, running on 24vdc) to kick the heating in to life results in relay chatter...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all First timer here - after reading a lot of the advice present I thought it would make sense to get stuck in and throw something into the ring. I am a Landlord and Agent operating new build properties in the Nottinghamshire areas, and have what seems to be an ongoing problem with one...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
hi all, Did a full strip down on baxi neta tec. Customer reported they were having trouble with e133. Boiler was pretty clean over all. Checked CO readings at Max, min and ignition stage all ok. Electrode gap was 2-3 mm too big explained this to customer that it would need to be replaced at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can comment on whether what I see happening at my UFH manifold is OK, or whether there is cause for concern. I'm not an expert on underfloor heating, Our system was fitted about 10 years ago and has worked flawlessly with zero issues all this time. As you can hopefully see...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster. I've been banging my head against a wall this past month on google searches and soliciting advice of a couple of plumbers as well as the boiler supplier. I got a De Dietrich 28-33kw Combi boiler installed just over a year ago, with UFH downstairs (3 zones) and radiators...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock