Search the forum,

Discuss Best kit for profressional finish siliconing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Am pretty neat by hand so fancy seeing if I can be pro-level neat with a kit.

Thanks

Another for the fugi kit.
Make sure area is clean, apply. Silicone, spray a mist of water mixed with a small amount of washing liquid over the silicone and surrounding area. Choose the correct sized fugi tool, work away from corners and apply pressure . Clean off residue off the tool after each pass.
Makes your silicone look great.

Oh , and use good quality silicone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best kit for profressional finish siliconing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but need to be closed off to prevent draughts. Can I use expanding foam to block them? I wouldn't do this with central heating pipes, but the shower and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one washer in which the instructions clearly state that it should be placed underneath the sink. My question is, shouldn't there be a washer between the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock