Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi Garda m90f 24s flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi need to replace a flue on a biasi M90f 24s boiler. Does anyone know which flue fits?
Thanks

Hi
It’s around 12 years old and it’s non condensing. The boiler has been capped because it looks like it’s got signs of spillage. The flue that is fitted is part number - 10999.0148.1 but it doesn’t look right. It looks like it’s for newer biasi boilers.
Thanks for your help

Who capped it ?

The guys capped it due to seeing daylight through the combustion chamber (he thinks it’s the wrong flue) is this correct? Is it normal to see daylight
Not normal to see daylight and cannot comment as if it is the wrong flue then at 12 years old you probably will not get the original. Unless it is the correct flue but fitted badly, in which case you can get the flue so fit a new one.

Reply to Biasi Garda m90f 24s flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock