Search the forum,

Discuss Blended Learning. Any Good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete

Hello all, this is my first post here and I'm looking for some advice.
I am looking to train for a new career and plumbing appeals to me. The problem that I have is that I will have to train whilst still working in my current job. I don't particularly want to leave my current job but, due to an ongoing redundancy programme I may have no choice although, I don't think I will be affected for at least a couple of years yet, so I have time.
What I want to know is, what is the best way for me to get cost effective and good training? I have had a look around and it seems that one of the blended learning courses would be the ideal choice but I've heard some bad reports about them. I had a chap call round to my house to give me the "blurb" that they give out and I wasn't convinced. The price he quoted was £5,250 to get me up to C&G. The price wasn't the problem, I will happily pay for good reputable training.
Has anybody got any experience of these "blended" courses and could you recommend any to me. I live in Manchester so it would also have to be within a reasonable distance from here.
Thanks in advance
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blended Learning. Any Good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock