Search the forum,

Discuss Blow Torch, which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else purchased a Nerrad firejet ?
I'm in need of a replacement after having a bullfinch firepower die on me after 6 months.
Would normally go for SF 2 but saw Nerrad advertising in last months installer mag and fancied a change.
Thoughts anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blow Torch, which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Evening all..! Just a couple of questions really.... 1. I have just bought a used hilmor (15-22mm) pipe bender. Do you have to use hilmor guides or can I buy a set of universal jobbies..? 2. I am due to buy a Rothenberger superfire 2 torch with mapp gas, but any idea where I can get them...
Replies
Views
T
R
Hi, im in need of another blowtorch, are new blowtorches rubbish compared to the older ones from 20-30 years ago? anyway which of the 2 would be most suited to plumbing work? 1, Sievert General Purpose Gas Torch Kit - Transtools or Bullfinch 233P AutoTorch Propane Gas Blow Torch Kit going for...
Replies
Views
JJayMan
J
C
Sorry about the title but with all the trainees about, I had to grab everyones attention and stand out somehow! I am looking for someone who is after a plumbers mate / apprentice /general dog’s body, who can also teach me the tricks of the trade. I attended Colchester Institute college...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
B
Ok, sorry if this request is a bit OTT, but as I am very new to plumbing, I really need some general guidance on buying tools, namely whats the best quality/value for each tool type, brand etc. Here's my starting list of tools, I believe I will need, if there are any missing please feel free to...
Replies
Views
biofish
B
B
Help me, I am currently studying the 6129 in Basic Plumbing and am in desperate need of a plumber or plumbing organisation that will be prepared to bring me out on the job and educate me and in return I provide my assistance for free. I have self funded the course and invested in my own tools as...
Replies
Views
vincentsrus
V
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock