Search the forum,

Discuss boiler breakdown course in hampshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I mostly do heating installs looking for good training course for fault finding on all types of boilers.

I would be interested in boiler training too. Anyone recommend any? I do installations but don't have a clue about boiler diagnostics.

Google Mr Combi I have heard a.few mixed reviews, I have been thinking of getting in the did they do for our apprentice.

Im on an ideal one soon.
Get in touch with manufacturers. Often they vary from free to 50 quid.
I Have the logic /+ and icos/isar
And vaillant eco in Jan
The worcester reps got my number once dates are sorted for new year and baxi is on the burner too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler breakdown course in hampshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am looking for an honest opinion please, with my current employment I get a lot of time off, I am considering completing a gas safe course with the view to use my spare time to potter about doing boiler services and that only, am I naive to think it’s that simple? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and I believe, they are decommissioning the back boiler. I have only discovered today there is no access to the water jacket, so will it be good enough...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock