Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler problems after moving house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Northcott

Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for people who may be willing to be a case study. I'm doing some research around house surveys and conveyancing. I'm looking for people who have experienced boiler / gas appliance problems shortly after moving home. I know of a few people who have had serious problems that were not picked up by the surveys done before they bought the house, with one in particular ending up seriously ill as a result of CO poisoning.

If you know anyone who could help me out please get in touch.

Thanks so much,

E Northcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler problems after moving house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Evening All, I have a customer who wants a modern oil boiler fitting to replace his ancient one. The big problem is he's divided his house into two with a holiday cottage next door. I'm not sure but surely that's against Building Regs and he needs two boilers?. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Jock
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders opening in my 1930 ex-council house. And surprisingly, did find some pipes inside. Two look like water - those have been cut, and those are like side...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock