Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Spare Parts. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

The most common heating boiler we use over here are Sime, Baxi, & Lamborghini / Ferroli.

I was just looking up sites in the UK for spare parts for these boilers.
Are the prices quoted for the spare parts from these major supplier on-line the going rate, or are there other merchants that supply these parts at a cheaper rate.

I'm not up to anything fishy, but have sales reps from a couple of the heating suppliers coming to see me in the next week. I am going to put them on the spot about how much they are charging for spare parts for their 'exclusively' supplied boilers.

The problem we have here due to the hydronic heating market being relative small is that the main suppliers have exclusive rites to sell particular brands of boilers and spare parts.

Is this the same problem you guys have in the UK?

Oz-Plumber

Thanks Lame Plumber,

The prices listed on these sites - are these what the trade pays.

If so then there is no great difference in what we pay for our spare parts compared to you guys in the UK.

Mind you - we probably pay close to double what you guys pay for Boiler and rads.

Oz-Plumber

Thanks Lame Plumber,

The prices listed on these sites - are these what the trade pays.

If so then there is no great difference in what we pay for our spare parts compared to you guys in the UK.

Mind you - we probably pay close to double what you guys pay for Boiler and rads.

Oz-Plumber

I know the suppliers we use ship stuff out to oz to a plumber who was from here
He says he can pay shopping cost and still far cheaper

Hi Gray,

which suppliers do you use, and you being from Northern Ireland, would the guy who buys stuff from OZ have the initials NT.

If so I know him well.

Oz-Plumber

Hi Gray,

which suppliers do you use, and you being from Northern Ireland, would the guy who buys stuff from OZ have the initials NT.

If so I know him well.

Oz-Plumber

Supplier is Bassetts mate
Don't know the bloke just was told in suppliers he gets stuff shipped over
I presume he is from tyrone

Wow, if they're the main 3 suppliers of boilers over there, you must do a roaring trade in repairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Spare Parts. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock