Search the forum,

Discuss Bored Section in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Following on from the request for a Electrical Section, I want a Bored Section.

Let's fill it with even more c rap than we all normally do.....just to pass the time. :tt1:

Let's fill it with even more c rap than we all normally do.....just to pass the time. :tt1:

Or we could have a health and safety at work section??....

Or we could watch my 90 minute vid of winding ptfe tape onto those little white plastic spools.

Let's have a poll. :whatchutalkingabout

As long as it's followed by a 90 minute video of DIYers winding it round the threads of compression fittings.

Trust me mate, heavy drugs would make the boredom pass a hell of a lot quicker.

Shall we start a sweepstake on how many posts System3 gets to by the time he's recovered?

He'll get to 8000 before his mrs cuts his hands off! YouTube's share price has gone through the roof already!

If we have a boredom section it will just be filled with crappy land rover owners raving on about rust buckets "that are built to last"

Na did it while his fga probe was servicing the boiler.

Or watching the powerflush machine going

Nearly right!!

i was sat on my powerflush machine, with the probe hanging out the flue and fitting a carbon monoxide alarm. All this while condemning a six month old boiler :)

Sounds like the whole forum in general!

You should rename it -

ukboredplumberswithnothingpositivetodootherthanpostcrapforum.co.uk

Last edited:
try singalongwithlame, la la la diddly lal la :)

or if your really fed up, have a go at posting Croppie using nothing but fish names or terms, he luvs it really

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bored Section in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock