Search the forum,

Discuss Branching off pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
How many time's can you tee off 15mm ch pipes that tee off 22mm from the combi boiler? Thanks

15mm can do 2 rads k2 600 x 1400

Hi
How many time's can you tee off 15mm ch pipes that tee off 22mm from the combi boiler? Thanks

Hundreds of times, but depends on your flow rates :p
I normally say 15mm will take 5-6kW. What's the output of the circuits you're feeding?

If it's a combi I presume it's a sealed system.
Roughly speaking I always think up to around 20000- 25000 Btu's / hr.
There are other things to take into account though pipe runs, distance, temp, Delta T's etc.

That's why I think it is always best to get an experienced Heating Engineer in. If you try and take too much, you'll wish you hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Branching off pipe work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, How do you know if there is a cross over with the pluming system in flat? All pipe work under sink, bathroom etc in the flat itself are legit but the rising main is in the attic, there is one rising main pipe (22mm) which has two pipes teed onto it that deliver water to three...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock