Search the forum,

Discuss Bristol - Connecting NEST thermostat to worcester greenstar / thermal store in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm looking for a plumber able to connect the gas boiler to the thermostat, thermal store and valves.
Our previous plumber said it was the electricians job & left. The electrician said it was the plumbers.
We have all the bits, just not connected.
BS6 Bristol. Pm me for my mobile
Ta, Stephen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bristol - Connecting NEST thermostat to worcester greenstar / thermal store in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have a Telford's Tristar Thermal store with a Caleffi 533..h PRV set to 3 bar. The PRV doesn't appear to be drop tight, so static rises from 3 bar to 5.6 bar when no flow. When I had the thermostat replaced on the cylinder recently the plumber doing the job suggested I should...
Replies
Views
Hi, is the below pictures the right setup for my nest heat link to my Worcester greenstar boiler compact?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi sorry bit of an odd query here. With the increases in energy costs now and in the future we are trying to find any way to reduce our exposure (retired couple on fixed incomes). We are fortunate enough to have bought solar panels at the beginning of the year but as we head towards winter the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock