Search the forum,

Discuss british gas es1 thermostat problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help with the following problem…

I have a British Gas ES1 The LED on the thermostat is lit and it turns on the boiler but the dial does not click and does regulate the temperature.

There is a label on the thermostat that essentially says if the unit is not powered it will not regulate the heat and the thermostat will not click, but to my novice eye the thing looks powered :confused5:

Check it for batteries, if it has batteries change them

Sorry Joe, we don't know what boiler he has.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas es1 thermostat problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating normally. Here are the symptoms 1. Signal from thermostat is not firing the boiler. It does not make any sound when heating is on from thermostat. 2...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Hi people, I have came across a British Gas 330+ system boiler. No heating or hot water. Cant hear anything when turning power on, just display lights up with no info on it. Does anyone know what the issue might be?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just moved into a house with a British Gas 330 boiler and would like to fit a modulating smart thermostat. Does anyone know what modulation protocol it uses? I've googled, checked the manufacturer's website ( Glowworm ) but with no luck. Boiler ID GC 41-047-75 Thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock