Search the forum,

Discuss Bushfires in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If anyone wants to have a look what we are facing re: Bushfires.

check this site out.

Country Fire Authority

We haven't had a day under 40 C this week in Victoria and have had reasonable fire problems all week

We are about to have a cool change and the wind is going to be over 100km/h in some parts.
Towns are being evacuated.
The CFA ( country fire authority ) are going to be in for one hell of a weekend.

My brother has had to pack as much as he can and leave his home.
( He's taking the wife and kids also )

Fairly horrific - he may not have a home to go home too after this weekend.
Mind you - there would be thousands of people in the same situation.

Oz-Plumber

You guys get some crazy stuff over there, i hope your bro's house is ok :)

You can replace your house.
The fire that is threatening them is 41,000 hectares in size.
There are apparently 65 fires burning in the state of victoria.
By the way, Victoria is about the size of England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bushfires in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house, the other one (downstairs) gave a leak flow history of 17PPM So I got someone in from British Gas, he did lots of combustion and air quality checks...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock